This week’s TD Tips are all about our main announcement from the BETT show: Teacher Dashboard Classroom.
We are steadily sending out sign up codes and working through our waiting list for Classroom, so here is a sneak preview of what to expect from our new free version of Teacher Dashboard.
In this Teacher Dashboard Classroom demo we have covered:
- The new Classroom interface and navigating through your classes;
- Browsing Students OneDrives;
- Checking on Students Progress;
- Understanding your assignments’ statuses;
- Creating new assignment;
- Grading, collecting and returning;
- Student Dashboard – what student sees
There is still time to join the waiting list for Teacher Dashboard Classroom.
Subscribe to our mailing list
We are also on social media:
- Yammer: https://www.yammer.com/td365
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dashboard365
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/teacher-dashboard
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teacherdashboard365
Frequently asked questions:
- Q: Will the new class pages be available for existing customers?
A: Yes, we plan to release the new class based pages for existing customers before Easter.
- Q: Can I have multiple teachers in a single class within Classroom?
A: No, Classroom is restricted to one teacher per installation, however a school can have as many installations as they need. If you require multiple teacher classes/ assignments, you will need to upgrade to our 'School' package.
- Q: Can an administrator automate the class management within Classroom?
A: No, in order to make use of the automated class management tools, your school will need to upgrade to the 'School' package.
- Q: Do students have access to Student Dashboard if I use Classroom?
A: Yes, our new free package includes Student Dashboard.
Thank you for reading and see you soon.